Sunday, October 30, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Teaser

“All I want to do is sleep for days,” I muttered, leaning against Edward as we rode up the elevator to his apartment. “After I soak in your hot tub for a week.”

“Anything you want, pretty girl. But, keep in mind that we all have rehearsals for the results show on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Friday, you’re learning the opening number for the finale and practicing the pieces that the judges are choosing for the results show,” Edward said, kissing my neck. “You’ll get some significant time off before the tour. I promise you.”

I whimpered, pushing my face against his chest. “I just want to sleep …” He chuckled, sweeping me into his arms and carrying me into his apartment. He didn’t stop until we reached his bathroom. He didn’t say anything as he removed my clothes while the tub filled up with hot water and bubbles. “You’re too good to me, baby.”

“I’ll always be good to you, angel,” he whispered, lifting me off the counter and placing me into the fragrant bubbles.

“Are you joining me?” I asked, biting my lip.
“Is there any doubt?” he replied, shirking his clothes and sliding in behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he nuzzled my neck. “Better?”

“So much better,” I sighed. “This water feels like heaven and having you with me, makes it even better.”

“Well, I plan on spoiling you, Bella. You deserve to be pampered. My mom has made arrangements at the spa you guys went to earlier in the season. She is so proud of you,” Edward murmured. “I’m so proud of you, but I’m curious. What happened before the group number? The final dance?”

“Alice pretty much let her true colors show. She didn’t hold back and ripped all of us apart. Mainly the guys, but she seemed like she was going to do something ‘special’ for me,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Whatever, though. She’s a bitch and not worth my time. People know her, have seen how she acted. She dug her own fucking grave.”

“I agree,” Edward murmured, his fingers gliding along my belly. “Don’t think about her. She’s no longer your concern. She did everything she could to derail your dancing, but you persevered. Just enjoy this quiet evening and me pampering you.”

“Does this pampering include unhealthy foods?” I giggled. “I’m dying for some ice cream.”


“I’ll get you anything you want, Bella,” he laughed. “Just relax, though. Let the water soothe your aching body.” I nodded, leaning back against him and sighing contentedly as we stayed in there until the water cooled. He filled the tub again, this time washing every inch of my body and massaging my head as he washed my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment