Sunday, October 23, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Blog Only Teaser

Edward bent down, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his arms. He kissed me, his lips moving feverishly with mine. I whimpered, clinging to him. He pulled back, breathing heavily. “I love you and you are more than just awesome. You’re my world, angel. Always will be. Kick some ass.” He smacked my butt and put me on my feet as the stage manager went around saying that it was thirty seconds until the end of commercial break.

Following Alice, I went on stage, waiting for the music to begin. “This is the last dance, guys,” Jacob breathed. “No matter who wins, this whole competition was amazing and I’m so lucky to have danced with you. All of you.”

“Jacob, that is so sweet,” I smiled, hugging him. “I feel the same way.”

“I wouldn’t have gotten here without you, Bells,” he said, kissing my cheek. “You took my audition piece and made it amazing. Thank you.”

“You guys are so pathetic,” Alice spat. “If I had my choice, I wouldn’t have danced with any of you. Jacob, you’re a lumbering oaf what has no sense of rhythm. Jasper, your dick is small and you’re a country redneck hick. And Bella … there are so many things that I can say about you. But, I won’t because I’m going to make you pay for ever crossing me.”

“God, you are such a bitch, Alice,” Jasper growled. “Your words, though, mean nothing. And my dick isn’t small. I was just sickened at how evil you truly are. I never got hard.” The music began and he flipped her off, stomping away as he started the hip hop/jazz number. I was next, shooting Alice a glower and sashayed, pretending to be a disenchanted model. It wasn’t hard, since I was disenchanted with Alice and her bullshit behavior.

She completely shed her skin and her true persona came out to play.


It wasn’t pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment