Thursday, June 9, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 13 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 13 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 13 Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter 13 Update on TWCS

“I paid for your hotel room. What more do you want?” I hissed into my phone. This woman was getting on my last fucking nerve, but we both needed each other, unfortunately.  

“You know what I want, Alice. It’s the same thing you want,” she snapped. “To remove her from the competition. She’s still in it. What the hell?”

“Look, she’s like a freaking Weeble. She just doesn’t stay down,” I sighed, tugging at my ponytail. “She’s a determined evil bitch, I’ll give her that. Why do you want her out so badly?”

“Because she owes me,” she sneered. “And I want her to feel the pain that I did. She took everything from me.”

“Wouldn’t you think her winning would mean that she could pay you back?” I suggested. Not that I wanted her to win. That was my job. I wanted to win. I deserved to win.

“No. As much as I’d like the money, I’d be happier with her being in constant, nagging pain, or permanently disfigured,” she snickered evilly. “Now, what are you going to do about it?”

“I’m working on it. I’m nowhere near her in this week’s group numbers,” I sighed. “I could pull a Showgirls stunt and toss a marble underneath her shoe.”


“Too obvious,” she grumbled. “Make it happen, Alice. Soon.”

Alice and Felix, Contemporary
"Outro" by M83


Jessica and Alec, Hip Hop
"Fuego" by Pitbull


Bella and Tyler, Bollywood
"Munni Badnaam Hui" by Dubaag


Tia and Jasper, Cha Cha
"Live it Up" by Jennifer Lopez


Rose and Demitri, Lyrical Hip Hop
"Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis


Maggie and Jacob, Jazz
"Night of the Dancing Flame" by Roison


Girl's Dance, Jazz
"Pop, Drop and Roll" by Chonique Sneed and Lisette Bustamante


Girl's Dance, Contemporary
"Wave" by Beck


Top Twelve Dancers, Opening Number, Contemporary
"The Circus Sets Up" from the movie, Water for Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment