Thursday, March 31, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 8 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 8 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 8 Update on TWCS

SYTYCD Chapter 8 Update on FFN

“What’s with the scowl, Edward?” Emmett asked, sipping his beer. “Did someone piss in your Cheerios? Your girl did great! She was a favorite and …”

“She did phenomenally, Emmett, but we had a moment interrupted by her best friend,” I grumbled. “I was going to kiss her when Rose burst in, talking about spending some time in the pool.”

“I’m assuming you didn’t kiss her,” Emmett said, arching a brow.

“You assume correctly,” I sighed. “I was this close, Em. This CLOSE.” I held up my fingers millimeters apart.

“It doesn’t surprise me that Rose ruined the moment,” he spat. “She is a total diva and a nosy busy body. I don’t like her.”

“Rose? She’s not too bad and totally not a busy body. She’s got shitty timing, but she’s not a diva. She’s hard as nails and Bella’s best friend. They have been through a lot together. The diva, however, that would be Alice Brandon,” I deadpanned.

“True,” Emmett replied. “She’s been nothing but a pain in the ass to her cast mates. Bella, in particular, is dealing with the brunt of her divaness.”

“She told me,” I frowned. “Alice is so fucking manipulative. I’m afraid that she’s going to do something to Bella. Sabotage her or ruin her chances to win.”

“Have you expressed your concerns to Alistair?”

“I told him about Alice during callbacks, but he said that regardless of her character, she was a hell of a dancer,” I sighed. “I’m not going to deny her talent, but I just hope that Bella doesn’t get burned by her.”

“From what I’ve heard, Bella ain’t taking shit from Alice,” Emmett snickered. “But, I’d keep a close watch on her, just to be safe.”

I nodded. “Who do you think is going to be eliminated tomorrow, Em?”

“I don’t know. There were a few performances that were subpar. Chelsea and Ben’s jive was awkward. They had no chemistry and neither one of them looked comfortable with the choreography,” Emmett said, sitting back on the couch. “But, I think the worst couple was Kate and Garrett.”

“Their Broadway number was a hot mess. I can’t believe that Garrett dropped her,” I shuddered. 
“They are beautiful dancers and it was shocking to see them look so disjointed.”

“It was a difficult lift. I’m surprised that Spencer put such a challenging lift into the choreography,” Emmett said. “During the first week?”

“I guess they’re weeding out the weak links,” I suggested.

“One thing for certain, Bella is not a weak link,” Emmett smirked. “Everyone loved her. I listened to the crowd as they left and almost all of them are voting for Bella and Tyler. She has this innocence about her that appeals to almost everyone in the audience and out there in their living rooms. On top of that, she’s sweet and genuine.” 


Opening for the Results Show
"Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson, District 78 Remix


Opening for the Top Eighteen
"Love Runs Out" by OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment