Thursday, July 21, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Teaser

Edward and I were a tangle of naked limbs and sheets. He held me close to his body, not wanting to let me go. I happily slept in his arms, not wanting to leave him. Unfortunately, I had a morning rehearsal with Jacob. That meant getting up, getting dressed and leaving Edward’s strong, healing embrace.

I leaned my cheek against his bare chest, staring at him. His auburn hair was sticking up every which way since we both went to bed with our hair wet. His face was covered with stubble, but it made his square jaw look more appealing. His eyelashes brushed along his cheeks and his lips were still swollen from our amorous activities from last night.

Last night …

It was perfect. Sexy. Sensual. Fun. Loving.

I almost wanted to say that I was ready for sex. I wanted to feel him inside me, but I wanted to be sure that we had a sure thing. I didn’t want to be a fling, but from the love in Edward’s eyes and his reverence in how he touched me, I knew it wasn’t.

“Bella, do you know that staring is rude?” Edward asked, his eyes still closed.

“It’s not rude when the other person is sleeping and is insanely hot,” I countered.

“You think I’m hot?” he asked, opening one eye and squinting with the other. I nodded, biting his nipple. “Hey, I’m not a chew toy.”

“I just can’t get enough of you,” I said, sliding my leg over his and using his thigh to make my girly bits feel like they did last night. He moaned, wrapping his arms around me and rolling us to our sides. “What?”

“You are a vixen and I want nothing more than to spend the morning making you feel as wonderful as you did last night; worshiping your beautiful body,” he said, his hand cupping my cheek. “It’s taking all of my restraint not to lift your leg and slide inside of you, my sexy girl.” I whimpered, wanting that. But, not wanting it. I was so confused. I was sure about him, but afraid to give myself fully to him and into my body, breaking through to my soul. “But, looking at the clock, you’ve got an hour before you have to be at the studio, rehearsing with Jacob. Plus, we have a rehearsal after lunch before you have a group rehearsal for ‘You Can’t Stop to Breathe.’”

“The beat, you goof,” I giggled, snuggling closer to his body.

“Watching that choreography and performing in that show when I was in high school, it’s definitely my title. It’s insane. Are your feet on the ground? At all?” he chuckled, his hands tracing down my back and gliding back up. I shook my head, kissing his scruffy chin. He looked down at me and his eyes were swirling with so much emotion, it almost made me cry. “Do you know how much I love you, angel?”

“I think I do,” I smiled, running my fingers over his swollen lips.

“I would do anything for you, Bella. Anything to make you happy, to protect you … this, us, it’s the real deal. I don’t ever want to let you go,” he murmured, kissing my wrist and sighing contentedly against my skin. “You smell like me.”

“And you like that,” I snickered.

“More than you know,” he growled, rolling me onto my back and attacking my neck. I laughed, as he blew a raspberry against my skin and his hand gently cupped my breast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment